Welcome back to a another IELTS blog/podcast, everyone! The YouTube link will be available down below if you want to see the book, and make sure you email me for the book itself. In saying that, I will be discussing down below how to create continuous natural speech. When you do this, the pronunciation points will be high and that can surely put you a band higher than not having that natural speech. Here are some sentences you can practice down below and the podcast.
- I’d like to get a place of my own as soon as I can.
- I hope I can take early retirement before I’m sixty.
- I’d like to start a family when I’m about thirty years old.
- Next year I’m planning to take a sabbatical so that I can travel to South America.
- I’ve always wanted to get a degree in electronic engineering.
- I can’t afford to take a gap year unless I can get a job and save up.
If you want me to grade your pronunciation, make sure you record the above 6 sentences and send them to my email down below. Note: I will probably feature you (not your name and your whereabouts) on my podcast for explanation.
Premium Business English Podcast: https://www.mocha.fm/creator/thearseniobuckshow
Pronunciation Course Phase III: https://www.udemy.com/share/102DYQ/
Pronunciation Course Phase II: https://www.udemy.com/share/102wQS/
Pronunciation Course Phase 1: https://www.udemy.com/course/arsenios-american-esl-pronunciation-phase-1/?referralCode=8C3941AAFB58102377C4
Podcast on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/7hdzplWx6xB8mhwDJYiP6f
Podcast on ListenNote: https://www.listennotes.com/c/778cf3cfd2564ba5b01f693bfebc96de/arsenio-s-esl-podcast/
Podcast on CastBox: https://castbox.fm/channel/Arsenio’s-ESL-Podcast-id1251433?country=us
Q & A: ArsenioBuck@icloud.com
Buzz sprout: https://www.buzzsprout.com/165390
Twitter – https://twitter.com/arseniobuckshow?l…