Welcome to another close listening! First, brainstorm what you know about the two following topics: developing space travel, finding new planets. Even over the last couple of weeks, I’ve seen a number of topics come up on websites explaining that Earth has found more exoplanets that can sustain an ecosystem similar to our planet. So, what you’re going to do is brainstorm in a free-writing type of way, then number the pain points below in order.
- Competitions encourage financial investment in space travel.
- Distant planets are being discovered more easily now.
- Early adopters can already buy an experience in space.
- There are several methods for discovering the existence of planets.
- The future of space research will focus on distant planets.
- Investment in space travel follows other investment patterns.
- Space travel is a financial issue.
- The transit method involves measuring light.
- there has been an improvement in the success rate of rock launches.