We’re back with a great TOEFL iTP podcast/video today! In today’s episode, I’m going to go over this structurally easy talk, but also emphasize how important it is to figure out a suitable technique for you to follow the questions. Remember, tests this year are extremely difficult, so what you see me go over on today’s podcast/video is completely different from what you’ll experience. Tune in!
How often does the man usually talk to his great-grandmother?
- Every evening.
- Every week.
- Every Sunday.
- Every month.
What did the man’s great-grandmother tell him on the phone this morning?
- That she was eighty-five years old.
- That a storm was coming.
- That she was under a great deal of pressure.
- That she wanted to become a weather forecaster.
Where does the man’s great-grandmother say when she feels a storm coming?
- In her bones.
- In her ears.
- In her legs.
- In her head.
What will the man probably do in the future?
- Call his great-grandmother less often.
- Watch the weather forecasts with his great-grandmother.
- Help his great-grandmother relieve some of her pressures.
- Believe his great-grandmother’s predictions about the weather.