Hello to everyone who has possibly come over from another Facebook page to check this blog about tomorrow’s live details. So, after considering all possible scenarios to have a live lesson on a weekly basis, it has finally launched! In today’s live episode, here are some things for you to write down, ponder or even speak about with some friends.
What do you see in the photos down below?
- Make a list of the pros and cons of the internet and related technology.
Great adverbial phrases to use: generally speaking, by and large, typically, unfortunately, disturbingly, worryingly, importantly, significantly, notably, probably, apparently, as might be expected
- Evidence has _________ shown that too much gaming can damage children’s concentration.
- _____________, a higher level of funding in technological research will lead to better results and new technological developments some years later.
- ____________, younger people are more likely to be “digital natives” and older people tend to be digital immigrations.”
- ____________, 70 percent of teenagers’ report seeing cyberbullying on a regular basis.
Words: highly, unfortunately, apparently, consistently, clearly, conclusively, seriously, probably, strongly, without doubt, vastly, severely, worryingly, disturbingly
Tip: When writing an evaluation and opinion essay or a viewpoints essay, use adverbs and adverbial phrases to identify the position you’re taking.