Welcome to my first ever ESL pronunciation course! First and foremost, thank you for taking the time, and money, to join this course so that you can learn different techniques which you can apply immediately in every day conversation.
The goal of this course is to help you with the different layers of English pronunciation.
- Pronunciation Profile/ Overview
- Sounds & Syllables
- Stress in Words and Sentences
- Thought Groups and Intonation
- Connected Speech
- Vowel and Consonant Sounds
I’ve been teaching English pronunciation for quite some time, so now it’s time to convert this into a course for you guys to use immediately.
Before taking this course, we need to understand what your needs and goals are.
Check the three most important.
- Participating in casual conversations with native speakers
- Participating in meetings or discussions at work or school
- Asking and answering questions in the classroom
- Talking on the phone
- Communicating online (social media platforms)
- Giving short reports or presentations at work or school
- Teaching English as a second language
- Interacting in the community
- Using English for international business communication.
- Other ________________________________.