We’re back with another! You guys are super lucky! Ha! Let’s get into this one. Just like the last one, this is a Part C with some guidance in how to follow the conversation, linkers, and the process of elimination. Let’s get it!
- Who would probably not experience stagefright in their work?
2. What physical reaction might someone who’s experiencing stage fright commonly have?
- he or she would see butterflies
- he or she would break a leg
- he or she would have shaky knees
- he or she would stop breathing
3. How can someone combat the negative thoughts associated with stage fright?
- By staring at the audience
- by breathing shallowly
- by thinking about possible negative outcomes
- by focusing on what needs to be done
4. When should the actors arrive at the theatre?
- at 2pm
- at 3pm
- at 6pm
- at 8pm