We’re back with another mini-test! I’ve had a couple of students tell me that they need more help in Written Expression, one of them narrowly missing their mark by ten points (needed 550). So, I said LET ME QUICKLY make a video for you guys, breaking down the process of elimination and how they can narrow their choices down. Here we go!
TOEFL iTP Pre-Sale course is available, too, for 50% off (priced at $27 for the Structure which will debut June 1st). You can buy today and wait for the launch at the beginning of next month! 15 full lessons and 3-4 micro lessons for each one! Course is Here
- Commercial bakeries can make thousands of loaves of bread on one time by using automated equipment.
- North America is a third largest of the seven continents.
- Neither humans or dogs can hear as well as cats.
- The astronomer George Hale was a pioneer in the art of photograph the Sun.
- Trucks can be used transport a wide variety of cargoes.
- Pikes Peak, named for explorer Zebulon Pike, is Colorado’s most famous but not its most highest mountain.
- Identical colors may appear to be quite different when are they viewed against different backgrounds.
- Oceanography is not a single science and rather a group of disciplines with a common focus.
- Until 1960, Maine was unique in that it held presidential and congressional elections on September, two months earlier than the rest of the nation.
- Snowshoes allow a person walking on snow without sinking into it because they distribute the person’s weight over a wide area.
- Fuel injection engines employ injectors instead a carburetor to spray fuel into the cylinders.
- Ocean currents have a enormous effect on life on this planet.
- Hydraulic elevators are still used in some old buildings, but all almost new buildings are equipped with electrical electors.
- Diaries and journals writing during colonial times provide the best records of that era.
- Frequently, the combination of several spices will result of a more pleasing flavor than the use of just one.
- Gold topaz is much rare than either white or blue topaz.
- A mosaic is picture made from small bits of colored glass or tile.
- Reclamation is the successful attempt to make deserts, marshlands, or other unusable land suitable of farming or building.
- A successful salesperson must have an intuitive understanding of psychology human.
- The University of Wisconsin was the first school to make a serious effort teach students public administration.
- Some underground water is enough safe to drink, but all surface water must be treated.
- A feeding animal will usually allow competitors approaching only within a certain distance, the boundaries of which are called its feeding territory.
- Most familiar type of pump in use today is the piston pump.
- The term “forgetting” refers to the loss, whether temporary and long-term, of material that has previously been learned.
- Dieticians urge people to eat the banana a day to get enough potassium in their diet.