We’re back with the morning mindset! Here’s the full write up of the performance prompts you can write in the morning!
Today’s Message to Myself
My answer: schedule your day out! This is critical because after 7am, you have a completely wide-open day! Make sure you manage your activities well and live!
Today’s Top 3 Goals & Priorities
20 pages of your course write up (be sure to schedule in at what time of day you would like to start writing your course). 4 pages minimum each starting point. TOEFL Speaking Question 4 video for the membership, conclusion video for the membership, and start advertising more.
Morning Mindset Questions….
- One thing I can get excited about today is…
- If one word could best describe the type of person I want to be today, then that word is _______ and why I choose it is ________.
- Someone who needs me on my A-game today is….
- A situation that may stress me out or trip me up today is…..
- …..and the way that my best self would deal with that is…..
- One action I could take today to demonstrate excellence or real value is….
- One thing I could do today that is a little outside my comfort zone is to (try, ask for, express something, take a big step)
- If I was a high-performance coach looking at my own life from a high level I would tell myself to remember that…
- The big projects I have to keep in mind today that I want to take on, even if I can’t act towards them today are….
- I would know that today was a great success if at the end of the day I did, said, or feel this….