- Who is taking part in the conversation?
- two students
- two professors
- two sociologists
- two lecturers
2. Why does the woman want to talk with Mike?
- she wants his opinion of sociologists
- she wants to hear him lecture
- she wants to know about a course he took
- she wants to meet Professor Patterson
3. What kind of course does the man prefer?
- a course where the professor lectures
- a course where the students just listen and take notes
- a course with Professor Patterson
- a course where the students take part in discussion
4. How does the woman feel about professor Patterson’s course?
- she thinks it’ll be boring
- she doesn’t want to take it
- it sounds good to her
- she’d prefer a course with more student participation