We’re back with the personal development blogs! I stopped posting these maybe since the beginning of last year, if not 2020.
The reason is because most of my students now are TOEFL iTP learning students, so I’ve been focusing on things that are working.
However, there are people interested in personal development, and after revamping this website, which will happen this year, all of you will be able to access personal development and ESL blogs very easily!
With that being said, let’s dive into what I do routinely with my Weekly Learning Review.
At the conclusion of every week, I rate myself on a scale 1-5 in the questions and categories down below and talk about them on my podcast.
Do this every Sunday evening, Monday morning so that you can assess yourself and see how your week went!
- I was intentional in how I acted this week.
- I knew the feelings I wanted to generate this week.
- I stayed focused as much as I wanted to.
- I made this week meaningful.
- I determined something I can get better at this week.
1. I managed my energy well this week.
2. I chose to bring joy to this week.
3. I recharged throughout the week to stay energized.
4. I worked out this week.
5. I wound down well this week so I can sleep well.
1.I was emotionally committed to excellence this week.
2.I knew my “why” this week and worked for it.
3.I cared about serving others this week.
4.I hit my deadlines and finished my duties this week.
5.I managed my self-talk to stay on my A-game.
1. I worked on things that mattered most this week.
2. I progressed a major dream or goal this week.
3. I avoided distractions well this week.
4. I set intentions before each major activity this week.
5. I fully engaged and enjoyed my efforts this week.
1. I was a role model this week.
2. I guided others to thinking well this week.
3. I challenged someone to grow this week.
4. I worked on myself this week.
5. I demonstrated caring for others this week.