I’ve been wanting to get someone on from Egypt, and I finally have! Introducing Marwa, someone who speaks three languages (two of the most difficult in the world) as she talks about wondrous Egypt, things to do, places to go, climate, and a few other things. She was inspired to learn English by the TV. series — “Friends.” Podcast down below!
Things we discussed:
- Guest speaker and learning German.
- Reasons for why she enjoyed learning German.
- Talked about learning the Arabic language.
- Differences in Arabic dialect in Egypt, Tunisian, Moroccan and standard arabic.
- How she developed her English.
- American TV series.
- How she developed her American accent.
- Egypt in general.
- How to travel in Egypt?
- Weather in Egypt.
- Egyptian sandstorms.
- Shared her thoughts on English learning and English communication in Egypt compared to native speakers.
Thank you for listening!
Thank you so much for joining me for this podcast. Please do write down some feedbacks and comments. Please do share this podcast to your social media.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Arseniobuck/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thearseniobuckshow/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thearseniobuckshow/?hl=en
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIzp4EdbJVMhhSnq_0u4ntA
- Podcasts: https://www.spreaker.com/user/thearseniobuckshow, https://open.spotify.com/show/7hdzplWx6xB8mhwDJYiP6f, https://www.buzzsprout.com/165390
- Website: https://thearseniobuckshow.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/arseniobuckshow?lang=en