This was the most HONEST conversation I had in a decade, and it marked the first time that my friend Andre, who I’ve known for 20 years, and I went into some very dark places in terms of what we had done as children.
From the first days we met, to having multiple deaths in family and school, getting stuck on a mountain before being rescued, his big move to NY to get away from a family that was suffocating the life out of him, and confronting a father who abandoned him since he was a child.
International Guest Speaker Andre
Things we discussed:
- Brief introduction given by Andre to the listeners and talked about the intrinsic meaning of ‘face the music’.
- How he began learning English.
- Some of the challenges that he needed to overcome.
- The development of our friendship.
- How we originally met.
- Reconciliation and salvation.
- His big move to the east coast and leaving everything behind in Las Vegas.
- His relationship with his father.
- Did he get the closure he wanted before his father’s passing?
- Does the guest has any regrets?
- Sharing their childhood experiences that shaped their outlook of life.
- What is the guest’s advice for the listeners?
- New York Slang.
Thank you for listening!
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/thearseniobuckshow/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thearseniobuckshow/?hl=en
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIzp4EdbJVMhhSnq_0u4ntA
- Podcasts: https://www.spreaker.com/user/thearseniobuckshow, https://open.spotify.com/show/7hdzplWx6xB8mhwDJYiP6f, https://www.buzzsprout.com/165390
- Website: https://thearseniobuckshow.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/arseniobuckshow?lang=en