Super, super, SUPER ecstatic about this international guest speaker coming on. This has to be probably the most compelling because my teacher friends, by the name of Janine, is from a tiny central American country. However, she went to one of the biggest (by land mass) countries on the globe. Not only that, but it’s a country I’m so fascinated with. Guys, here’s a special treat for you!
Things we discussed:
- Introduction given by Arsenio.
- The Honduras.
- Discussion about Mayan civilization.
- Talking about the guest’s travelling experiences.
- Honduran cuisines. What are the Honduran’s signature cuisines?
- Beautiful landscapes.
- Talked about the airline for travelling to Mongolia.
- What she felt while traveling.
- Talked about Mongolian culture.
- Discussion about Mongolian cuisine.
- Experiences in Mongolia
- Mongolian landscapes.
- Mongolian weather.
- Mongolia’s season compared to other countries.
Thank you for listening!
Thank you so much for joining me for this podcast. Please do write down some feedbacks and comments. Please do share this podcast to your social media.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Arseniobuck/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thearseniobuckshow/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thearseniobuckshow/?hl=en
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIzp4EdbJVMhhSnq_0u4ntA
- Podcasts: https://www.spreaker.com/user/thearseniobuckshow, https://open.spotify.com/show/7hdzplWx6xB8mhwDJYiP6f, https://www.buzzsprout.com/165390
- Website: https://thearseniobuckshow.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/arseniobuckshow?lang=en