Welcome to my Patreon! If you’re unaware, I have a wide-range of benefits to this specific badge that’s available for IELTS Learners.
For students who are wanting to learn IELTS around the world, this tier is for serious learners who want exclusive IELTS content.
– Listening techniques
– Speaking techniques
– Reading skills
– Academic writing
In addition, there will be a range of videos, Q & A’s, and even live coaching (and 1:2:1 coaching twice a month for two hours total).
There will also be free-writing and free speaking prompts, as well as videos and audio casts (three times a week) for students to study. Lots of writing samples and you will also have the ability to get 2 writing tasks 1’s and 2 writing tasks 2’s graded. Any additional writing tasks can be purchased in a bundle.
Topic requests and videos based on the questions will also be made, so be sure to communicate within the group with me and the other Patrons!
In saying that, here’s what this episode will feature.
- Adding and understanding the meaning between personal opinions and impersonal ideas.
- Reported speech phrases and matching.
- How to give supporting details and examples to further strengthen your argument.
- Agreeing and disagreeing (speaking segment) and phrases for fill-ins.
- Writing Task 2 for you to submit and a sample answer.