Practice 2: Share Your Truth & Ambitions
The main motivation of humankind is to be free, to express our true selves and pursue our dreams without restriction—to experience what may be called personal freedom. Follow this impulse by consistently sharing your true thoughts, feelings, needs, and dreams
with other people. Do not play small to placate others. Live your truth. – Brendan Burchard
- Something I really want to do that I haven’t shared with enough people is . . .
- Traveling, starting that business, taking that leap of faith, committing to that passion. Put it out there….
- If I were going to be more “me” in my everyday life, I would start to . . .
- Since living in Thailand, I realized that regardless of what I do, I will always be just “black” or “bad” through the eyes of Thais — not only Thais but Asians on the continent of Asia in general. So, that enabled me to establish me and live ME everyday.
- When I put myself out there and someone makes fun of me, I’m just going to . . .
- Critical. YouTube is troll city. Are you ready for people to judge you? What criticism will you accept? Will you respond to no-face trolls out there? This is why I turned off ALL COMMENTS on my YouTube because it shows I don’t give a fuck about anyone’s opinion. I’ve turned off likes, too. If they truly admire my work, they would click the description and follow me elsewhere. I’m very lucky to also be in a realm where Americans in general would NEVER follow me, so I eliminate about 10% of the trolls in the world.
- A major dream I’m going to start telling people about and asking for some help with is . .
- Be careful with WHO you share your dream with though.