BEYOND excited about this! Mira Butler and I have put together another mindfulness course for you guys! In this course, you’re going to learn about the benefits of mindfulness through yoga and meditation, developing a routine, the different things both her and I experienced, the environment, developing your mantra, a meditation video and a conclusion. This one is going to hit home for a lot of you and everything will be readily available online for you guys on my links down below. So, with that being said, let’s dive into this! Here’s a short introduction of the course and video. First lesson kicks off a day later!
WOW! We are here with the UDEMY course! If some of you don’t already know or don’t listen to my podcast, I went on an unbelievable transformation course with Mira Butler a week after the beginning of this month. What it brought me was tears (literally), destroyed my negative beliefs, and overcame the limiting beliefs. I now understand the power of goal-setting and my goals and everything has been 10x. I’m BEYOND excited about bringing you guys this on a 1 hour and 56 minute UDEMY course, but on this blog it will feature just a 7 minute podcast in which we dive deep into the mind.
What is the mind? Two halves: conscious and subconscious. If you’re not aware of this, you will definitely find this fascinating and realize that you’re not only NOT in the driver’s seat of the car you THINK you’re steering, but you’re probably in the trunk!
Things that will be learned.
- Steer the boat
- What’s the subconscious mind?
- The beginning of rewiring your subconscious mind.
Man, on the eve of one of the greatest runs I will ever experience, here I am bringing a long tradition back. if you guys are unsure what this is about, the Ramble of Positivity is about stating all the great things that are happening in your present life. It’s about writing your list of gratitude down below, so here’s my!
- I’m so happy and grateful that this year has turned into the most successful year of my life.
- I’m so thankful for the people I’ve attracted into my life.
- I’m truly grateful for the hardships that ultimately turning into the greatest success of my life.
- WIth all my heart, I’m unbelievably grateful for attracting the best situations that have set me up to make a massive splash in 2019.
2019 — a number that is lingering large — remains anonymous for everyone. Those people who were shouting those phrases, “2018 is going to be my b****” ended up doing the same thing for 2018 because they weren’t able to destroy those beliefs and negative conditioning. This is one of the biggest problems for everyone out there. However, where I was at the beginning of this year, trying to get out of one of the most toxic working environments imaginable; to where I am now, forming a mastermind group, podcasts, job opportunities, ebooks, webinars — is short of magnificent. Just unbelievably amazed how I’ve come this far, and this is why I just need to soak this in.
Now, back to the main topic at hand. Trifecta glory. Wait, let’s just go back to my blog at the beginning of the year. I’m laughing hysterically because I never had the opportunity to go to Bishkek, and I never did the Spartan Sprint in Hong Kong (thank the UNIVERSE FOR THAT!). Even with the massive Beast in Bright, Australia, I had a fall out with a friend and didn’t really trust her after the situation had gone soar. So, there was a Malaysian Sprint, a VERY-VERY-TERRIBLE Spartan Super in an egregious part of Thailand, and then the exceptional Beast which is approaching in 27 hours.
But let’s dig even deeper into those blogs, which I’ll probably review in full very soon. I think the amazing part of my shortcomings was that I never gave up. Going back to my personal development blog, I felt a Very-Scared-Arsenio writing. Being at that job, having those chest pains, and anxiety, is unbelievable. It’s like “why did you put up with it for so long?” However, I was already on my way out when I made it up in my mind just a couple months before. That was a super difficult couple of months. Not knowing what the future held for me, but with patience and knowing that I was too good not to have a job, it all came because of hustle. That’s what I’m so grateful for today. Being grateful for the magnificent overcoming of who I was back in the grit. I knew that there was something out there willing to give me something…and it happened.
Now, I’m at the cusp of one of the biggest races of my life, and it’s time to establish myself as one of the greats (in my own mind).
There was a particular interviewee who was a best selling author in Australia who was suppose to come on and talk about Happiness. Obviously that didn’t happen, so here I am in the latter stages of this book talking about Happiness.
Can you attract it?
Happiness, depression, repression, guilt, enthusiasm…they’re all conditions and adjectives that we can inherit at any time. That’s a fact.
Striving after happiness is also about focusing on your core values. Your belief systems. What are you around? Are you around all types of positive circumstances? If so, you’ll unconsciously attract great things to you.
“I want to be happy …” A popular song starts off with words that contain a great deal of truth: “I want to be happy, but I won’t be happy, ’til I make you happy, too!”
One of the surest ways to find happiness for yourself is to devote your energies toward making someone else happy. Happiness is an elusive, transitory thing. And if you set out to search for it, you will find it evasive. But if you try to bring happiness to someone else, then it comes to you.”
Excerpt From: Napoleon Hill. “Success Through A Positive Mental Attitude.” iBooks. https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/success-through-a-positive-mental-attitude/id381618319?mt=11
And then there was this. Have you ever felt an unbelievable amount of joy when you did something for someone else? Let me put it to you like this. I had a student who was smiling from one corner of his eye to the other. He had come into my place of work to surprise me. In just 6 hours teaching, I taught him how to pass the IELTS examination, catapulting him to England (where he’s going to school now). I sat down and I was just so overjoyed that I helped someone achieve such an amazing victory in life.
That will stay with me forever.
It’s like the video that Gary Vee recently posted about the lady giving him her gun license, sobbing and saying “I don’t need this anymore.” That is the moment of true fulfillment. Stopping someone from committing suicide. Ok, that’s probably not happiness, but that’s utterly fulfilling.
“You are a happy person during a period when you predominantly experience that positive state of mind in which you are happy combined with that neutral state of mind in which you are not unhappy.
And you can be happy, content, or unhappy. For the choice is yours. The determining factor is whether you are under the influence of a positive or negative mental attitude. And that factor you can control.
Handicaps are no barrier to happiness. Surely if ever there was a person who might have been expected to complain of unhappiness Helen Keller was that person. Born deaf, mute, and blind, deprived of knowledge of normal communication with the persons who surrounded her, she had only her sense of touch to help her to reach out to others and to experience the happiness of loving and being loved.”
Excerpt From: Napoleon Hill. “Success Through A Positive Mental Attitude.” iBooks. https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/success-through-a-positive-mental-attitude/id381618319?mt=11
“If you do your best to try never to violate your honor by lying or cheating and always try to fulfill the responsibility with which you are entrusted …
If you keep clean in thought and body—if you exemplify clean habits, clean speech, clean sport—if you associate with a clean crowd …
If you stand up for the rights of others against the undesirable influence and coaxing of friends and threats of enemies—if defeat inspires you to try to succeed—if you have the courage to face danger in spite of fear …
If you work faithfully and make the best of your opportunities—if you don’t wantonly destroy property—if you save money so that you can pay your own way in this world and yet be generous to those in need and give financial help and time to worthy causes—if you do a good turn each day without expecting compensation …
If you are a friend to all and a brother to every living man, woman, and child regardless of race, color, or creed …”
If you are prepared to learn to know dangers, to avoid negligence and to know the remedies necessary to help injured persons and save human lives, to share the duties and responsibilities in your home and place of business…
If you are polite to all, especially to the weak, helpless, and unfortunate …
If you will not kill or hurt any living creature needlessly, but strive to protect all living animals …
If you smile when you can, do your work promptly and cheerfully—and if you never shirk or grumble at responsibilities or hardships …
If you are loyal to all to whom loyalty is due, to the members of your family, the firm for which you work, and your country …”
Excerpt From: Napoleon Hill. “Success Through A Positive Mental Attitude.” iBooks.
Here we go! Number 5 and a lot has happened!
In my podcast, I talked about the journey yesterday that I went through; going for literally the Airport Link, to my hotel (which shouldn’t have been a problem, but given the fact it’s Thailand, logistics are the biggest problem).
Well, from the shuttle bus ride at the hotel, which was excellent and efficient, to getting to the airport, checking in, going through security (never a problem) and passport control (always a problem — but not at this airport)….here I am!
I never thought in a million years that I would be going to Hong Kong. Like out of all the places I’ve been to, Hong Kong wasn’t on the list. In saying that, I believe it’s going to be memorable.
Cathay Pacific was written down on my 101 Goals list 3 years ago. I’ve always wanted to fly them, and now today is another day I get to highlight my goal book.
I know exactly where I’m going once i get to HK, and thanks to Kloosk, which is a telephone provider, I’ll be able to access my phone straightaway to help me out in terms of where to go.
Potential Friends? Just maybe! Hong Kong, out of all the places I’ve been to, has to be the most difficult in terms of meeting people. Before I travel, it’s always good to try to meet the locals on various chatting platforms. HK, just like Japan, Korea, and China, is next to impossible to meet someone.
So, here we go! Heading to a country with lots of fascinating pictures, videos, stories, and conversations. Be sure to tune into my social media platforms for more!
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIzp…
Facebook – The Arsenio Buck Show – Home | Facebook
Twitter – https://twitter.com/arseniobuckshow?l…
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/thearseniob…
Website – https://thearseniobuckshow.com/
Hello, everyone! This is a special project I’ve been working on with another mentor and coach from Shroud, England by the name of Luke Burrows. The focus of this is since we’re both mentors and coaches, we encourage people to send questions in throughout the week for them to be featured on our show. On this week’s episode, we brought along another wonderful entrepreneur and podcaster by the name of Celina Celeste. The links to each of our worlds are down below along with the show notes which were written up by content writer Jiun Ting Yong. Be sure to tune into the FB page!
Things being discussed in this week’s episode…
- Introductions and talking about the power of technology.
- Talking about which comes first: passion or business ideas.
- Passion and business are terms in a grey area.
- Passion and business are two different things that people never realize.
- Referring to GaryVee’s latest book ‘Crushing it’.
- Learn to how to play the rules, learn what is their strategy and learn to do personal branding with social media.
- Read a lot of books and understanding the economy from different regions from a non – entrepreneurial perspective, especially for people who are fresh out of college or universities.
- Traditional colleges and universities aren’t working anymore and schools were built for workers.
- Getting a business apprenticeship and learning the craft of being a business ownership as well as being self-educated, is important.
- Many jobs will be obsolete like white collar and pink colour jobs, doctors (debatable until AI officially comes), nurses and other professional jobs. How the economy will look like in the next 20 years because of cryptocurrency, machine learning, artificial intelligences and blockchain? Currencies have a possibility of being wipe out.
- Mainstream universities don’t teach life skills and personal development.
- Being smart in the choices that you make.
- Skills that are important in the next 20 years like entrepreneurial skills such as creative thinking, emotional intelligence, self-awareness, being resourceful and having entrepreneurial mindsets.
- Being self-aware on how you fit into this world and being smart about jobs where the future of the specific industries are bleak.
- Being creative to bring in something that can make people feel good and being true to yourself.
- Being true to yourself, stop complaining about yourself, stop giving excuses and stop feeling discontent.
- Reprogramme your subconscious mind.
- Be responsible for people who are in your life and stop complaining.
- Don’t forget yourself, being yourself and stop getting caught up externally with what is happening– build yourself up and invest in yourself.
- Don’t fall into the trap or trap yourself with fake people around you.
Thank you for listening!
Thank you so much for joining me for this podcast. Please do write down some feedbacks and comments. Please do share this podcast to your social media.
The Arsenio Buck Show
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Arseniobuck/
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/thearseniobuckshow/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thearseniobuckshow/?hl=en
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIzp4EdbJVMhhSnq_0u4ntA
- Podcasts: https://www.spreaker.com/show/arsenio-bucks-tracks, https://open.spotify.com/show/0x39CEN5tHvfRtfZaAMTgQ?si=5ZZce71gTlKf73gWjEDqIQ&nd=1
- Website: https://thearseniobuckshow.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/arseniobuckshow?lang=en
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/reallukeburrows
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LukeSamuelBurrows/about?lst=530577136%3A1157876014%3A1531980649
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Grow2GetherNetwork/
- Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1735055256752394/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/reallukeburrows/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/reallukeburrows
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/reallukeburrows
- Snapchat: https://www.snapchat.com/add/reallukeburrows
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/reallukeburrows/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lukesamuelburrows/
- Podcast: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/realtalk/id1373284198?mt=2
- Website: https://www.lukeburrows.com
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/themotivationalmentors/
- Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/makeithappeninnercircle/about/
- Podcast: https://anchor.fm/motivational-mentors?utm_source=listennotes.com&utm_campaign=Listen+Notes&utm_medium=website, https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/anchor-podcasts/motivational-mentors, https://open.spotify.com/show/7d6wbEj1rGcdQH1VZbsR60, https://www.listennotes.com/c/4d3851be582d4488b7b1d2e2b64efe5f/motivational-mentors/, https://www.breaker.audio/motivational-mentors, https://pca.st/QD4I, https://radiopublic.com/motivational-mentors-6NaXRw
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/celina.wasson.7
- Facebook pages: https://www.facebook.com/Simply-Celeste-Podcast-1788177704581578/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/celina_celeste_/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/celinawasson
- Podcast: https://www.spreaker.com/user/10545513/podcast-with-michael-ficara, https://www.listennotes.com/c/a4685244d392470b89bcc51cdc660c50/simply-celeste/, https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/id1404904957, https://player.fm/series/simply-celeste, https://anchor.fm/celina-celeste?utm_source=listennotes.com&utm_campaign=Listen+Notes&utm_medium=website, https://www.breaker.audio/simply-celeste, https://castbox.fm/channel/id1348238?country=us, https://overcast.fm/itunes1404904957/simply-celeste, https://pca.st/EDp4, https://radiopublic.com/simply-celeste-WRVNee, https://open.spotify.com/show/5G3Emw9qUc1rxRn0rJGtWj, https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/anchor-podcasts/simply-celeste, https://www.spreaker.com/show/simply-celeste
Tony Robbins said the late Jim Rohn told him, “you have very poor psychology. Makes some statements about the life you want to live. Restate it over and over and over again.”
There was a homeless man asking Tony for some change one evening and all he asked for was 25 cents. Tony then pulled out a wad of cash with a lot of 100$ bills on top of it….the man looked at the money, the quarter, and then Tony. He took the quarter and told Tony, “you’re weird!”
You get in life what you ask for. Sure, entrepreneurs will talk about “hustle, hustle, hustle….affirmations and meditations mean nothing,” but I can go so far to tell you that many of the entrepreneurs out there lack empathy and have rotten personalities. They’re in fight-or-flight mode 24/7 and they always think the “worse case” scenarios. Everyone has bluerprints; whether they’re social, geographical, financial, etc. To get over that negative conditioning, I don’t care how much you hustle, you’re going to have to reprogram your mind.
How to use your affirmations.
- Repeat your affirmations at least three times a day. The best times are the first thing in the morning, the middle of the day, and around bedtime.
- Work in depth with a few affirmations. This is much more effective than working less frequently with a greater number of them.
- Say your affirmations out loud, if possible. If not, read them silently to yourself.
- Close your eyes and visualize yourself as the affirmation describes. See the scene through your eyes, as if it were happening around you, just the way you would be seeing it in real life.
- Hear the sounds; see the images that would be present when you successfully achieve what your affirmation describes. Include any other people who would be there, and hear their words of encouragement and congratulations.
- Feel the emotions that you would experience when you achieve this goal. The stronger your feelings are, the more powerful the impact.
My most powerful affirmation…..
I’m more handsome than ever!
The drop back of this story has to be the fact that I would constantly say, “Thai women hate black men!” So what ended up happening? I attracted to me the most disgusting specimen imaginable three years ago. So, how could I reverse the negative self-talk? By using reaffirming positive self-talk.
Pick a solid three affirmations. I’m talking about affirmations that negative the most common negative self-talk phrases you spew everyday. Example, I asked my students what happened during there tenure while learning English and they constantly said, “I’m stupid” — although they go to the best university in Thailand? That’s absurd. It’s ridiculous. You can’t be STUPID in learning a language, so instead say “I’m brilliant with learning English as I learn 30 minutes in both the morning and evening.”
I’m fat, I’m stupid, I’m black, I’m not handsome enough, I’m not beautiful enough, I’m not tall enough, I’m not smart enough, I’m not experienced enough. Enough with the bullshit opinions of others. Reprogram your mind NOW!
My morning list…..
I’m so happy and grateful now that I have possession of the driver seat in my life.
I’m so grateful that I have the opportunity to travel when I want, where I want, and still be able to save as much as I do.
I’m truly grateful for how the first part of the year has been: character building to say the very least!
With all my heart, I’m truly grateful for having developed the intuition to guide me through difficult decisions, one being the removal of a potential job while accepting another one.
I’m thankful this day because when I walked into my new full-time job, with surrounding windows, staff and students full of smiles….I felt at home.
I’m happy for the majority of my viewers of this blog that are coming in from all over the world.
I’m truly grateful for fulfilling my needs of traveling, given the fact that after I came back from Singapore, I wanted to travel again.
With all my heart, I have to be grateful and thankful for the development of my personal being while resuscitating some wonderful friends and nurturing the ones I already have.
This is how your grateful list should look. If you want to do it through affirmations, go ahead. As long as you’re putting your thoughts out there to the universe.
It’s been a crazy and turbulent first half of the year. Trips to Malaysia, Singapore and now Laos (super plus side), but searching for a new job and trying to decide what’s best for me has been nothing short of chaos. I had a bad feeling about a previous job, dumped them, and found a perfect job in a perfect setting that’s suitable for me. How did I get through all of this? Knowing that with PMA, I would be guided to by my intuition.
I was recently talking to one of my students and I told her, “you know, this job, also known as New Education World (for Thai students to avoid be solicited by sex/wife tourists), made me have anxiety. After I worked out, or even when I woke up, I had a bad feeling about what could’ve happened at work: “your students said this, we don’t have work, the student wants a white teacher.” From the anxiety, I developed chest pain. In February and March, my chest would get heavy when I arrived north of Bangkok, knowing not only that I was going to an openly racist company (just for the remainder months), but the people had been openly racist in the area (all of Pathumthani) for years.”
When I moved to Bangkok, away from all the madness, I was able to breathe. Seriously, I didn’t have those feelings anymore. See, if I had stayed there longer, it could’ve developed into depression — a condition that had a stronghold on at least half the sex/wife tourists “teachers” there. I didn’t want to become a statistic. Guys had died of heart failure, depression, and other things from this company, so it was best for me to GTFO of their and never look back.
And after this week, I now know that I’ll never have to travel to that area again for as long as I live.
See, when it comes to this thing called “depression,” there’s always an underlying problem. Most actors/actresses are saturated with dollar signs, but they have an underlying problem that they’re not addressing. I was heading for the “I hate everything about Thailand” phase of my life until I made a conscious decision to pursue the things I was doing well at.
When I did, life was never the same. Now here I am, sitting down just hours before my flight (third country in just two months), smiling away, knowing that I’ve attracted and continue to attract to me the most beautiful opportunities. I suggest you do this, too!
Harvesting Happiness & Harvesting Happiness for Heroes (a 501c3 nonprofit corporation) provides positive psychology coaching tools to facilitate greater well-being. This communication is provided for education and inspiration. This communication does not constitute mental health treatment nor is it indicative of a private therapeutic relationship. Individuals desiring help for trauma, addiction and abuse related issues or other psychological concerns should seek out a mental health professional.
“She is a “felicitator”—one who generates and spreads happiness. She accomplishes this through being an applied positive psychology and mindfulness coach, radio show host, author, documentary filmmaker, public speaker, and optimal lifestyle influencer. She’s a champion for greater health, fitness, medical innovation, and well-being.”
Harvesting Happiness Show Notes
Things we discussed:
- What is happiness?
- How do you cultivate happiness.
- What is a mid-life crisis?
- Ways to fight depression.
- Signs of depression.
- The real thing of “busy.”
- What is positive psychology?
- Experiencing trauma.
- Psychology of medicine.
- The power of vulnerability.
- The power of failure.
- What is mindfulness?
- How to practice mindfulness.
- The beginning of the Harvesting Happiness.
- Books that influenced her life
- Encouraging people to practice personal development.
- Mental Health – how to practice lifestyle management.
- Practice Spirituality.
- Advice for people who are listening.
The podcast, which is down below, is for you to listen to the entire show. Please do share this podcast on your social media!