Omg! The first of five phases are finally here to get your pronunciation up to par! After so many pronunciation podcasts, I’ve finally created a course (in five phases) for all of you who want to improve your pronunciation and communicate directly with me! I’m so excited about this because I know the majority of my pronunciation podcasts have had the most plays (in addition to my IELTS, TOEIC, AND TOEFL iBT/iTP, which are also getting created in course form).
So, after so many years of doing podcasting, here’s my first course (for ESL learners or people who would like to improve their overall pronunciation). Let’s go over some of the content.
- I will determine your pronunciation priorities — the features that will most improve your overall enunciation. (I will do this by you submitting and recording for your needs assessment, as well as figuring out what level you’re at).
- Explore some of the main reasons why you want to improve your pronunciation: everyday speaking, presentations, travel, business-oriented, etc.
- Set personal goals for the course and beyond.
Into Chapter 1
I will preview the following things before going into phase 2:
- Syllables and syllable stress.
- Vowel sounds in stressed syllables.
- The schwa sound in unstressed syllables.
- Vowel and consonant symbols on online dictionaries and understanding phonetics.
For each video comes an assignment and homework. I suggest you download zoom so I can assess you and go over your assignments, too. I’m going to make this as interactive as possible, and you’re more than welcome to email me at anytime.
This will be reposted when the course makes it official debut with the link and other things.