Phew! This is going to be a great one for you guys! How to build up your social groups!
I must first make a correction that it’s impossible to have just all positive, upbeat individuals around you 24/7 because if that was the case, you’d be somewhere on an island with coconuts. You’re bound to have arguments, and with that comes growth. There’s no avoiding the real growth in life….but if you have someone that constantly nags and complains but never wants to do anything to better themselves, you need to start adding winners. Here are some things to consider, performance prompts, and my podcast discussing them.
- Add one more awesome friend
- Seek mentorship
- Earn it. Earn your way into that party with elite people.
- Engage in sports
- Take up volunteering
- The most positive people in my life who I should hangout with more often include….
- To add to the number of high performers in my network, I should…
- THe positive routines that I can bring together other high performers into a group include…