Welcome to a short podcast/video! Today I’m going to break down some grammar/vocabulary questions that you would see on a test — let alone this practice test! Again, if you’re interested in coaching or membership services, please reach out to me!
- Ms. Walters _______ to another branch, so your new financial advisor will be Mr. Merenda.
- has transferred
2. The restaurant on Main Street offers a wide selection of gourmet desserts ____ several regions of the world.
3. ________ interested in viewing an apartment should contact the property manager to arrange an appointment.
4. A growing _____ in the cosmetics industry is the use of natural and organic ingredients.
5. Because of its _____ melodies and upbeat rhythms, Toby Nathan’s music has broad appeal.
6. The park service asks visitors to behave _______ and show respect for wildlife.
7. It is not the company’s policy to grant sick leave ______ overtime pay to part-time employees.
8. The ______ of the Board of Directors is scheduled for Monday.
9. Last year, the number of new university-level textbooks _____ by American publishers dropped for the second year in a row.
10. Traffic congestion is ______ than usual because of road construction, so it will take us at least an hour to get to the meeting.